EBA CLEARING is a provider of pan-European payment infrastructure solutions. Founded in 1998, the Company is owned by 48 of the major banks operating in Europe and based on a country-neutral governance model. The payment systems of EBA CLEARING are pan-European by design and desire: they are developed in close co-operation with the Company’s multinational user community and best-of-breed technology partners.
EBA CLEARING manages and operates the payment systems EURO1, STEP1, STEP2 and RT1. Both EURO1 and STEP2 have been classified as systemically important payment systems (SIPS) by the European Central Bank. EBA CLEARING also offers additional services including a real-time messaging service for SEPA Request to Pay (R2P Service).
We are looking for an ERASMUS to start immediately to support our Marketing Coordination Office (MCO) team in Paris. You will report to the Head of Marketing and User Relations.
Your tasks will include:
• creating statistical reports and billing data, preparing and verifying billing reports
• working with different units to improve the billing tool
• structuring information from country representatives in order to facilitate marketing activities
• maintaining and improving databases, such as visit reports, conferences, presentations, etc. and the CRM
• assisting country representatives in relation to their activities
• contributing to any marketing material, such as brochures, website content, etc.
• organising service and relationship meetings with banks and user groups
• identifying and targeting new banks to join the service
• assisting banks with onboarding
• preparing documents for publication;
• contributing to other project work as required, such as drafting project documentation, preparing presentations.
The successful candidate will:
• have a level of education which corresponds to a bachelors degree in bilingual/trilingual secretariat or equivalent or a completed apprenticeship attested by a diploma;
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience required;
• have excellent spoken and written English skills and a confident manner – any additional European languages would be an asset
• have excellent computer skills (MS Office and Outlook)
• have a solid sense of responsibility, commitment and cooperation
• have the ability to analyse information from a wide range of sources, consider options and propose / implement solutions
• be dynamic, with a proactive enthusiastic attitude, and creative with the ability to take initiatives
• pay attention to detail, while still being able to see the big picture
• have the ability to work efficiently under time pressure
• have a strong sense of customer support, be sensitive to the needs of the different stakeholders and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a varied multinational audience.
Before applying for this position, which is based in Paris (France), please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
- are interested in building a career in a challenging and international environment with enticing compensation and benefits
- want to work for a company that plays a key role in expanding pan-European payment infrastructures
- have the required qualifications and skills
please visit our career portal to submit your application including a curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job offer requires a valid work permit / visa.
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /
Accomodation for one month if candidate is moving from a place outside France.