Basic programmes and qualifications, Literacy and numeracy, Personal skills and development
Lodging partner associate i (english and afrikaans speaker)
- Czechia, Prague (Allowed remote work)
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Application deadline: 31/Dec/2022
- Starting date: ASAP
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Lodging Partner Associate I (English and Afrikaans speaker)
Here at Expedia Group we’re in the business of building memories. Our mission is to power global travel for everyone, everywhere and our Lodging Partner Associates are key to making this a reality.
If you’d like to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way then let's talk!
Expedia Group is currently looking for a motivated individual with an obsession for customer satisfaction to join our Market Operations contact center team as a Lodging Partner Associate.
In this position, you will focus on providing inbound and outbound support to our hotel and property partners, helping them to attract travelers.
You will be versatile in handling multiple software programs, prompt and accurate in your responses to email and phone communications and provide a simple, rapid, competent support experience. Alongside displaying dedication and compassion when dealing with partners and travelers, you will also work closely with other departments to ensure the best resolution, first time.
What you'll do:
- Promote excellent partner relations by providing accurate responses with a positive attitude and service behavior.
- Respond to inquiries or requests regarding inventory management, data entry and training.
- Call partners to resolve current and future issues (questions, changes, etc.).
- Provide supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Flexibly adhere to defined procedures, standards and performance expectations.
Who you are:
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans language
- Experience in a customer service oriented industry (hotel or travel industry experience is a plus).
- Computer literate: You're comfortable with the internet, computer usage and web-based application skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and various call center support programs.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is lifeatexpediagroup.com/jobs.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /