At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude!
That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, seek new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible!
Our office in Prague is where it's at. Vibrant and youthful, life in this unique city is packed with music festivals, café culture and boutique shopping.
We have a huge Dutch speaking community here, and your future team lead Kasper, who is Dutch himself would be happy to answer all your questions.
A career with us can take you in all directions. There's room to grow and move within our organisation, to new teams and locations.
Why we need You:
To manage the financial accounts of your own portfolio of customers in the Netherlands. This would consist of mostly bars and restaurants.
Being a Senior within the team means you’ll be providing trainings to your team members, implementing new processes and improving the existing ones.
What will you be doing:
- Monitor, rehabilitate overdue accounts
- Managing order release and credit check
- Achieving minimimum number of delinquent accounts
- Bringing solutions to customer issues such as delivery, pricing, bonus disputes, payment dates/plans
- Leading meetings with Sales teams
- Consulting and coaching your team members
- Having a drink with your colleagues (75+ different nationalities) on our rooftop during 2 open bars each week.
Is this you?
- You're a fluent Dutch and English speaker – B2/C1 level
- You have an academic background in finance or related field or you have several years equivalent work experience
- You know your priorities and manage your own time
- You can analyze and solve problems
- You know how to work with MS Office
We also offer great Benefit & Perks package!
- Benefits for you and your family to help your physical and mental health
- Competitive parental leave and pension contributions (2,5%)
- 25 days holidays per year
- Employee benefits to help your physical and mental health and overall wellbeing (Accident, Health and Luggage insurance, discounted services like HP Market, Multisport Card, GS Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- A beer allowance to enjoy our brands
- Meal vouchers
- Employee networks to support diversity and inclusion
- Local Bonus
- 26 weeks paid leave for primary caregivers
- ‘Return to Work’ programme
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Is this you?
University Degree in economics or related field, or 2+ years equivalent work experience
Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload efficiently
Able to coordinate many different tasks at the same time
Team player and coordinating skills
Good analytical and problem solving skills
MS Office – Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook
SAP or other ERP applications knowledge welcomed
Fluent Dutch (speaking, reading, writing) – B2/C1
Fluent English (speaking, reading, writing) – B2
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /