Thousands of people across the world come to EDUopinions to research schools every day. It’s where they get advice, inspiration, and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those prospective students find their ideal schools and create their dream futures. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes EDUopinions forward.
As an EDUopinions Intern, you’ll use your social connector skills to engage with students and encourage them to share their opinions with our community. You’ll grow your communication and digital marketing skills while helping aspiring students make better choices about their education. You will also have the autonomy to explore new ideas and share feedback with our Reviews and Marketing Managers.
- Create a content strategy and editorial calendar for social media channels
- Plan outreach and campaigns to drive Student Ambassador signups
- Identify and engage with micro-influencers in the higher education field
- Communicate with a cross-functional team and report your findings and observations
- A strong communicator, written and verbal
- Experience with social media marketing or social networking
- A proactive executor
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working remotely
This is a remote internship available to current university students on a part-time basis
- Interns are paid a stipend plus a bonus based on performance. Hours are flexible
HOW TO APPLY:
- Write your review: Part of the application process is to find your university on EDUopinions and write your review. Your review is necessary in order to see your understanding of the EDUopinions concept and the review process. Write your review about your studies.
- Send an email to EDUopinions Careers: To apply, send a screenshot of the thank you page after submitting your review and a brief letter of motivation to [email protected]
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /