Invest a year. Build your career.
The Bertschi Trainee Programme is a unique professional development opportunity within the international logistics industry. Our headquarters in Dürrenäsch and Birr are looking for people to start immediately or by agreement as a
Trainee (m/f/d) 100%
As a trainee, you'll work with colleagues of a wide range of different nationalities and be actively involved in the Planning department's work for 12 to 18 months. You'll be systematically trained in one of our defined business units and will soon be supporting the department as a full member of the team. This opportunity is being offered to adaptable, focused young professionals who are ready to shape their future in the complex, dynamic and digitalised world of the chemical logistics sector. At the end of your year as a trainee, together we'll find the area of work that suits you - in Switzerland or even in one of our subsidiaries.
- University degree or equivalent, e.g. in engineering or economics - specialisation in supply chain management an advantage (professional education institution/university of applied sciences/university)
- First internship or practical experience, preferably in the transport or forwarding industry
- Very good command of written and spoken English; German and other languages an advantage
- Friendly personality with a can-do attitude
- Motivated, enthusiastic
- Affinity for digitalisation
- Willing to go on possible deployments abroad during/after the trainee programme
- Secure job at a solid Swiss company that operates on a global level
- Permanent contract
- Close involvement in operational processes and early responsibility
- Opportunity to gain insights into other departments in addition to transport planning
- Participation in Trainee day
- Regular development meetings with a dedicated mentor
- Diverse development opportunities
We look forward to receiving your application and photo. Please send these to Rahel Cabrera ([email protected]).
This job offer requires a valid work permit / visa.
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /