We are looking for a new colleague to add value and who is eager to participate proactively in all of our projects.
You will be:
- Developing and implementing strategies for organic and paid marketing, as well as social media management
- Increasing our visibility and brand awareness internationally
- Supporting the management process of our networking platform – Onboarding new members and interviewing current members about their experience with the platform.
- Creating valuable content around networking in sales, as well as sharing content about our members and their experiences. We encourage unique contributions to content creation with your own ideas and creative skills.
- Proactively contribute to the overall improvement of our processes.
- Brainstorming fresh ideas.
- Database updating
- Making reports on demand
You will acquire knowledge on:
– Content Marketing
– Lead Generation
– Community Management
– Email Marketing
– Social Media Marketing
You will acquire skills in:
– Negotiation skills
– Sales skills
– Research and drafting
– Data gathering
– Website maintenance
– Customer support and relations
– Data Analytics
Education and professional skills:
– High Level of fluency in English
– Passionate about Marketing, enrolled student, preferably in Marketing/Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or anything related to the role.
– A digital native
Soft skills and experience:
– A fast learner
– A self-starter
– Outstanding communication skills
– Excellent organizational ability
– Self-motivated to take the initiative and action to pursue goals and complete tasks
We are looking for an intern only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme.
*Own laptop needed.
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /