Digital marketing Intern
- Manged the organisation's social media channels including Facebook and Instagram.
- Created ESNcard monthly newsletters.
- Managed ESNcard, Black Friday and merch campaigns.
- Communicated with commercial partners effectively regarding the promotional strategies.
- Used Google Analytics to make strategic marketing decisions.
- Published PR articles and blogs on ESN website.
- Used photoshop to develop promotional materials.
- Copywriting, which included writing blogs that were published on the company's website
- Used photoshop to resize, crop and enhance images that were used in advertisements
- Managed the company's social media channels which included Pinterest and increased consumers' engagement.
- Managed inventory regarding the supplied materials.
English language tutor
- Creating tailored English language learning courses according to the student's English level
- Created lessons and study materials using PowerPoint presentation format
- Taught English online and offline (using zoom platform)
- Finding new customers (Posted advertisements, created own website) and retaining customers (Created tailored content for each student, lessons were aimed to achieve each student's goal which was created in the first lesson).
- Effectively used company's software to update and create property management cases.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, when making and answering phone calls and writing emails professionally.
MANAGEMENT STUDIES WITH A YEAR ABROAD BA
BTEC BUSINESS EXTENDED DIPLOMA (QCF)
You can read more about the compenteces and the skills each set contains in our Competences Center page.