To assist in development of the Europe/international internship market and Chinese language education related businesses.
1. Promote the XMandarin Internship project
2. Follow and track the status of running applications on the websites/ social media where XMandarin advertises.
3. Partners and potential interns maintenance.
4. Develop the internal process on the XMandarin side regarding the internship process
5. Assist the Manager of the XMandarin internship Branche by developing necessary tools
- 1.Excellent English skill is a must, other European language skills as advantage, be proficient in communicating with foreign clients.
- 2.Related majors: International Marketing/business, HR Management/Development , BBA Undergraduate students.
3. Effective interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills;
4. Pleasant, creative, enthusiastic, self-driven, well time planner and a good team player;
5. A quick learner who is dedicated to work, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadline;
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: 1500 to 2000 CNY/month
Benefits: accommodation allowance 1500CNY/month+ bonus
Free Chinese language courses.