A remote position offering to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
Are you looking for the best student internship in the world? As a Student Ambassador, your task is to build and execute innovative community growth, brand awareness and sales plans within the student community and beyond.
TLDR; you learn about cool tech, hangout with the industry leaders and changemakers, and are put on a purpose driven track to become the best version of you.
What you need to be successful at this role:
- You are self-motivated, curious and proactive, and have the ability to plan and execute independent projects with limited supervision.
- You have strong interpersonal and presentation skills and are energetic and outgoing with strong relationship-building skills.
- You are a whiz with computers, internet and related tools (Calendar, Email, Other work communication and collaboration tools)
- You are actively enrolled in a high-school, a college or university with at least one year left.
- You can dedicate at least 10 hours a week and are able to commit to the program for at-least one academic year. We have, and prefer our program fellows to continue with the program until graduation. Yay!
- You're at least 16 years of age.
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people in many occasions
- Immersed in student life with thorough understanding of the university, city and region, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot-spots
- Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends
- You have an affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation, and sales
- You are connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals on campus.
- You are passionate about our and partner's brands and products.
- You are fluent in English (multilingual is a definitive plus)
- You are passionate about blockchain, NFTs, Web 3.0 and remaking the future through technological advancements.
- You are always ahead of the curve within your social circle.
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /