Commercial Management Traineeship Program 2024
Launch Your Career with AB InBev: Commercial Management Traineeship Program
What is it?
Our Commercial Management Traineeship (CMT) programme is a
- 18-month program starting in August 2024
- As a junior talent, you will embrace opportunities at the frontline of our business, either in On-trade sales (pubs, bars, clubs) or Off-trade sales (supermarkets, retailers)
- You will be going out in the field, building relationships with our customers, but also pursuing new customers, negotiating deals with business owners, and looking for ways to activate our brands and gain market share.
- You will develop strong management skills and learn about our business strategy as we prepare you to become our Sales and Commercial future leader.
- You will have a 70-20-10 learning and development approach, where 70% Learning on the Job, 20% Exposure to Other, 10% Formal Learning & Training
Who are we looking for?
You are natural salespersons that love being at the frontline of the business, connecting with customers and merchants. You set trends rather than follow them. You are innovative, creative, a doer as well as a dreamer, with a flair for communication and relationship building.
The following qualities describe you: Proud Owner. Influencer. Curious. Ambitious. Collaborative. Resilient.
To be eligible:
- You must have graduated (before September 2024 and no more than two years prior) with a Bachelor's, Master's (or equivalent) degree.
- You should also have no more than 2 years of professional experience (internships/volunteers/student jobs not included).
- Your passion and ownership are more important than the subject you studied.
- Fluent English is needed, as well as the native language of the country you are applying in.
- A valid permanent visa/work permit is required in the country of application to be eligible for the programme.
- You should hold a full driving license.
- As part of the programme, you will be expected to be fully mobile within your country. You might be assigned a region within your country that is different from your current location.
We are looking for: Junior talent. Recent Graduate. Junior Sales Manager. Commercial Talent. Professional Trainee. Graduate Trainee.
How can you apply?
- Before you apply, check more information https://europecareers.ab-inbev.com/programmes/commercial-management-traineeship
- Please be advised that you will only be considered for the first application you submit, therefore please make sure you are completely happy with your choice as this decision is final.
- There is no need to upload a cover letter – this will not affect your application.
Good to know
- Our Commercial Management Trainee Programme is the first step to an amazing career at AB InBev.
- After successfully completing a programme, you will become eligible to pursue a rewarding career within the Sales & Commercial functions.
- Frequent positions that CMTs join after the program, include: key account manager, wholesale account manager and trade marketing executives.
- At AB InBev, dreaming big is what we do. Brewing the world’s most loved beers, building iconic brands like Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona and crafting meaningful moments are what inspire us.
- We are a team of passionate owners who are not afraid to dream big because we know that together, we can achieve anything. To build a more sustainable, inclusive and rewarding future. Turning any challenge into an opportunity. So, let’s take on the challenge together. Cheers to dreaming big.
Next to a competitive base salary, we put our people first by providing additional benefits:
- Learning & Development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning/ Workday Learning/Mentoring)
- Vouchers to taste our delicious beer
- Performance bonus according to local policy
- Company car + Fuel Card
- Wellbeing support Initiatives
- Extended parental leave policy
- Pension contribution
- Life Insurance
This job offer requires a valid work permit / visa.
Apply via: https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/recruiting/abinbev/CCC/job/Spain-Santa-Cruz-De-Tenerife/Commercial-Management-Traineeship-Programme--CMT----Spain---Canary-Islands_30049991?source=JbErasmusjobs
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /