At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude!
That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Leffe.
Our brand new office 15 minutes from Prague center is where it's at. Vibrant and youthful, life in this unique city is packed with music festivals, café culture and boutique shopping.
Our Digital Employee Experience (DEX) Team is responsible for delivering IT support to the 10,000+ colleagues across 9 countries in 5 languages.
We have a focused onboarding programme, and are happy to accept applicants with no IT experience, with a desire to start a career in IT. We also welcome more experienced IT experts, and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your tech career quickly within ABInBev.
The successful applicant will have the chance to build IT knowledge across multiple technical areas, mostly workplace, within our application landscape, as well as other core IT areas, such as network, voice, video, collaboration and printing.
Here we take your development personally, and have made 13 promotions within the team in the past 12 months.
We dream big, seek new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible!
Your typical day:
- You are a point of contact for all European employees who need technical support with the applications we work with
- Remotely troubleshoot their enquiries. In case the task is too complex, you can forward it to Level 2 and 3 support.
- You will record all information into resolution logs.
- You will work on additional service/process improvements projects, as our team is always focused on improving customer satisfaction and automation of repetitive tasks.
We will help you achieve your goals by focusing on development, giving a possibility of career growth, access to coaching and mentoring as well as formalized training.
A career with us can take you in all directions. There's room to grow and move within our organisation, to new teams and locations.
Is this you?
- Fluent English and Dutch speaker
- With a University degree or equivalent work experience
- Interested in computer systems, mobile devices and other technology products.
- You like to collaborate and communicate with people
- You gain satisfaction from providing excellent customer support.
We also offer great Benefit & Perks package!
- Local Bonus - half-yearly bonus scheme
- 25 days holidays per year
- Meal vouchers
- A beer allowance to enjoy our brands and open bars
- Home office allowance
- Employee benefits to help your physical and mental health and overall wellbeing (Accident, Health and Luggage insurance, discounted services like HP Market, Multisport Card, GS Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Competitive parental leave and pension contributions (2,5%)
- Employee networks to support diversity and inclusion
- 26 weeks paid leave for primary caregivers
- ‘Return to Work’ programme
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /