Hi. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence.
We are excited for growth in our business in the EU region, and we are hiring a Sales Executive, who is fluent in English and German, that will be an integral part of the entry into a new market in Germany. The Sales Executive role is the entry level role for the Corporate Sales Team at OFX. Sourcing, qualifying and enriching leads, the Sales Executive provides a highly valued support to our Business Development Managers, working closely together to start the sales process with new prospects and increasing our rapidly expanding client base.
You will be given broad and exclusive in-house training, both as a team and 1-2-1, including access to a fully integrated development program to ensure that all skills are maximized. Predominantly a telephone based role, the Sales Executive will be trained to talk competently about our range of products and services with the ability to build rapport and be influential to key financial decision makers. You will have the opportunity to progress onto the BDM team after a consistently high performance has been proven. This role forms an integral part of a growing division that has already experienced substantial expansion and offers a clear, merit based career path.
What you'll do
- Cold calling, networking and researching to qualify prospects
- Generate an initial interest in OFX with the financial decision maker within targeted organisations
- Present OFX as a valuable proposition and viable business partner
- Work closely with the BDM team to track all qualified prospects and ensure consistent and smooth customer journey during transition to senior partner
- Administrative tasks associated with managing your own sales pipeline in accordance with company processes
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings
- Reporting - ensure accurate and timely data entry of sales activity into CRM system
- Liaise with your manager, team members, dealers and/or relevant stakeholders when there are issues or concerns that need to be resolved
What you bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (essential)
- Experience of the German market
- Excellent telephone manner
- A natural interest in Sales
- Driven, tenacious with an appetite for career advancement
- Good communication skills
- Creative, persistent, self-motivated
- An interest in the financial markets is desired but not essential
What we offer
OFX attracts top talent from all over the globe with over 50 nationalities represented amongst our employees. To thrive here, you'll be a self-starter with a penchant for getting stuff done.
- We offer five weeks of vacation a year, no questions asked, and we encourage you to use them!
- Most importantly, we offer the right candidate an opportunity to join our very unique and exciting business that’s shaping the future of International Money Transfers.
- An excellent place to kick start your career! Whilst being an established and respected International Money Transfer business, we offer a startup vibe, funky office and a great culture that stems from our Australian roots.
- Birthday leave, career leave, volunteer days... We want to make sure you have the right balance in your life.
- Stay motivated by knowing your work matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together
- Bring your big ideas. We're here to listen. Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don't just take our word for it, apply now, and come check it out for yourself
What it's like working at OFX
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
- We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Always keep learning. We offer LinkedIn learning programs, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organize events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
This job offer requires a valid work permit / visa.
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /