Are you a student from Germany, France or Spain and want to learn more about international Marketing and Sales activities,
work on interesting projects and be part of a great team? Then we are having the right offer for you:
6 months Internship at Artologik – starting on March 1st 2024
In Växjö, Sweden
The Artologik® Software is developed by Artisan Global Media, a Swedish company. We develop internet and intranet administrative software for all kinds of companies and organizations. We have sold our products in more than 30 countries around the world. The goal of the international Marketing and Sales department is to expand further on the international market.
The trainee will be part of the international department and work with tasks within marketing and sales. Examples of the tasks are:
- Sales activities: customer contact, product presentations, finding new prospects etc.
- Working with texts: release campaigns, web site information, product sheets, brochures, user manuals, newsletters etc. in English and your native language (German/ French or Spanish)
- Marketing tasks such as: search engine optimization, working with Google ads, creating and performing customer surveys, sourcing potential media for advertising, preparation of advertising materials etc.
- Find new leads, partners and media for potential advertising by e-mail and phone.
- Excellent knowledge and handling of the German, French or Spanish language
- Interested in Marketing and Sales (preferably some studies in business/communication)
- Excellent communication skills in German/French/Spanish
- Good command of English
- Strong social skills
- Must be able to take initiative and to work independently
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /
Value of ~1200€ = Artisan provides a fully equipped with paid expenses 3-bedroom apartment (shared with one or two other trainees), meal coupons (for lunches on week days) and access to a bicycle during the stay.
We also sign for your grant (Erasmus...) contract if you want to apply for one.