We are expanding our international department at Loxone. Our trainee program in Budweis, CZ prepares young talent for the challenge of opening up a new branch in their respective (home) country.
We are looking to hire the Erasmus Generation.
Loxone is the manufacturer of automation solutions for residential, commercial and industrial buildings. A huge percentage of the global CO2 output is created by buildings and we can contribute to the green deal by reducing their energy consumption, all while making smart solutions easy and affordable. We have a B2B relationship with mostly electricians who then sell our system to the final customer.
- Building up our partner network
- Establishing a framework for the expansion into a new country
- Increasing the turnover in your responsible (home) markets
- Hold presentations (online) for interested new B2B clients
- Supporting our partner companies with technical guidance
- Passion for automation / smart home
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Interest in electronics and programming
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Other languages are highly beneficial
- One year program with steep learning curve
- International mobility from day 1
- Learning opportunities in the field of electronics and business
- Career development into management role
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /