We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and creative Communications and Events Officer to join the ESAE team in Brussels.
Starting date: June 2022
Duration of the contract: 6 months with an option of renewal under a CIP contract.
Reports to: ESAE Association Manager, also working closely with the ESAE President & Board
Location: ESAE offices in Brussels with limited home working anticipated.
Applicants must be already legally residing in Brussels and have completed their studies.
How to apply: Please send your CV (2 pages max) and motivation letter (1 page max) to [email protected], with the subject “Application JUNE22”. Deadline is Monday 13 June 2022. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.
ESAE is a pan-European network of Association leaders and the referenced knowledge source on
Association Management, Leadership & Governance. We are the leading organisation in Europe bringing together association professionals. We facilitate exchange of best practices among peers and make sure current leaders, and future ones, understand the association business and strategy.
You can read more about us on www.esae.eu
You are an ambitious, enthusiastic and flexible graduate with some first-hand Communications and Operations experience acquired from an internship or on a volunteer basis, who wants to put knowledge into practice and gain hands-on experience in a dynamic European Association based in Brussels. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, is a “completer finisher” and who has a good mix of inter-personal, communication and operational skills.
- Compile, execute and monitor communications and report on results and impact;
- Write and/or edit various types of content (briefings, articles, social media posts, website content, publications, etc.), ensuring consistent style and tone;
- Design marketing and promotional collateral (infographics, invitations, posters);
- Keep website up-to-date and attractive for its different audiences (our members, general public, EU stakeholders);
- Day to day management of an online community platform and CRM system.
- Manage the preparation and execution of virtual and face-to-face events (manage registrations, social media promotions, hosting of online conference platforms, etc.).
- Support the ESAE President, Board and Association Manager with operational tasks as required
- Excellent spoken and written English, native speaker equivalent;
- Background and experience in communications, public relations and/or operations
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and writing skills;
- Strong proof reading and editing skills;
- Experience in managing websites and social media profiles;
- Comprehensive video editing skills;
- Experience in Canva, Mailchimp, Wix, SurveyMonkey, Adobe Acrobat, video editing tools;
- Experience in designing, producing and editing publications;
- Developed understanding of branding/visual identity;
- Assertiveness, proactiveness, attention to detail and enthusiasm.
- Good understanding of EU Public Affairs and/or the Associations Sector
- Experience in implementing communications and media strategies to raise visibility of an organisation;
- Experience in managing online communities and driving social media engagement;
- Knowledge of key EU media;
What we offer:
Gain first-hand experience in a dynamic Association and help implement its communications strategy and operations. This is a unique opportunity to become visible and build your network in the growing European Associations Community. For a successful candidate in a growing Association, there is potential for this role to grow beyond the professional immersion contract(s) in time.
Remuneration: €845,7 net/month
Starting date: June 2022
This job offer requires a valid work permit / visa.
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /