Job Type: Erasmus+ Internship
Location: Warsaw, Poland (with remote work possibility)
Yosh.AI is an innovative technology company specializing in voice solutions based on artificial intelligence. Yosh.AI builds high quality AI voice assistant solutions for large international companies operating in the retail, banking and insurance industries. Yosh.AI has the status of Google Global Partner, with whom we carry out many projects.
We are seeking a language expert to join our team as part of the Erasmus+ internship programme. The ideal candidate should be a French native speaker with a strong background in language studies, excellent communication skills, and a passion for international education.
The daily job of the successful candidate is taking part in French-language projects for Yosh.AI products. The tasks are related to developing chat and voice bots and include:
- writing training phrases
- proofreading and localizing bot-related texts
- testing chatbots via text and voice
- analyzing conversation logs
- providing voice recordings
- helping prepare presentations
You will be working with the business team, developers team and the linguistic team who will be guiding you and helping you to master necessary skills for the completion of the tasks.
- Native-level fluency in French, with strong writing and speaking skills
- Bachelor's degree in French studies, linguistics, computer science or a related field
- Experience in chatbot development, natural language processing (NLP) or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Experience in language-related tasks such as proofreading, localization, or voice recording
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What we offer:
- Possibility to gain experience in AI as part of a deep tech company
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team
- Professional development opportunities
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies and tools
- Training programs from Google
- Opportunities for remote work to provide you with a comfortable working environment
If this sounds like something just for you, please send your CV to: [email protected]. In the subject line, please include the information about where you learned about our offer.
Would you like to learn more about us? - Visit www.yosh.ai
*By sending your application documents, you consent to the processing of your personal data contained in these documents by SHOPAI Sp. z o.o. (SHOPAI), ul. Walentego Roździeńskiego 2A, 41-946 Piekary Śląskie with a view to participating in the recruitment process. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by submitting a withdrawal notice via email to: ca[email protected] or by post, to the Administrator's office address: Yosh.AI, ul. Foksal 16, 00-372 Warsaw. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of future recruitment. I am aware that I may withdraw this consent at any time by sending a message to the email address indicated above. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the exercise of this right. (voluntary consent)
- Work schedule:
- Salary range: /